Re: Merry Christmas, Cyberanarchists

>Of course it can. Detweiler always posts from [email protected]
>
>Incidently, all those replying to this thread thus far have sent mail
>to [email protected] and thus have compromised their anonymous IDs
>because of the double blinding feature.

Not always. If your anon ID has a password set, your message
will just be returned to you, with an error message.. Assuming:

1. The person has an anon ID in the first place.
2. You have a password set on your anon ID. I don't
   really see why you wouldn't.

--
  Ryan Perkins - 1:340/13    | I feel that suicide jumpers see a glimpse of
[email protected] | sanity as they throw themselves from the ledge.