Re: Cypherwonks

> Is anyone monitoring Cyperwonks? Is anything really happening there?

I'm on there.  Detweiler succeeded in signing up a whole
bevy of net.fascists to discuss 'electronic democracy'
and defame cypherpunks, including:

David Lawrence (runs the Usenet new newsgroups vote)
consensus.com  (commercial groupware company)
David Sternlight
Julf (provided the site for the list, but has since declared he will
	only passively support it)
Joe Baptista

Since somebody started forwarding all of Detweiler's noise on
cypherpunks to cypherwonks, the same flame wars Detweiler
started on cypherpunks have broken out there and dominated
the list as they've done here.  I recommended forwarding your
old archived Detweiler/an12070 rants to cypherwonks in response
to Detweiler posting his slanderous crap.

To find out more about this anonymous remail service, send mail to
[email protected] with the word "remail help" as the only words in the
subject field.