NBC news.

Greetings all,
    NBC Nightly news recently did a report on the Internet and NII, at the end
of which, they mentioned that they have an Internet address of:
                           news:[email protected]

They asked for comments regarding the use/misuse of Internet and I'm sure that
they would be thrilled to hear from us.  So drop 'em a line and tell 'em your
opinion of the NII.

 Geoffrey C. Grabow              [email protected]
 Oyster Bay, New York

 'What we demand are rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!'
     - Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy