Here we go again ...

I am one of those evil troglodyte NRA members mama Janet warned about.
Along with my ignorant red-necked bretheren, I have protested increasing
encroachment on my right to keep and bear arms.  The standard pattern of
the encroachment has been for our philosopher-kings to publicize incidents
wherein something bad occurred involving a firearm, followed up by
rules infringing upon our rights in the name of public safety.

Lately the philosopher-kings have discovered the internet.  Today, the FBI
has announced that an evil bomber may be using it.  I fully expect to hear
soon that bad people may be using crypto on the net for nefarious purposes,
and that crypto should be outlawed.  It's deja vu all over again.

[email protected]      ask for PGP data