anonymous "video on demand"

Does anyone know of a good, practical way of doing "video on demand" in
such a way that the video supplier can't track the videos you select?

I suppose the trivial solution would be to send your video selection
request (and service fee) through a "anonymous video remailer".  The video
supplier would send the encrypted video back to you via the remailer.

Since I don't see "anonymous video remailers" as being a practical
solution in the near future, I'm more interested in finding out if there
are other ways of solving this problem.

This sounds like an All-Or-Nothing Disclosure Of Secrets problem.
However, all I know about ANDOS is what I read in "Applied Cryptography",
and the algorithm it describes doesn't seem a good fit.

Are there other ANDOS algorithms that may work better?

[email protected]