The Best Death Threat Yet

This person claims I have `threatened' Nate Sammons, Colorado
Cypherpunks Founder and Leader. I have done no such thing. Please do
not send me this vomit.

`Mine enemies without reason outnumber the hairs on my head.'

I am only posting this in case the person is serious, whoever starts an
investigation has something to go on. Death threats are illegal in the
U.S.Mail, and there is probably a pretty good case to be made they are
illegal in email as well. I'm not aware of any legal precedents. Maybe
someone could post on the subject.

===cut=here===