All of this Death Threat Shit.

Hello Fellow CypherPunks....

I've never posted to this list before, but I've been reading for quite
some time.

My name is Dan ieberman, and I am a high-school student in the Seattle
area.  I got interested in Cryptography, after my sister enrolled in a
cryptography seminar at the local University.  I have been published in
Internet World Magazine, and that is my only professional citation.

I don't think my little message will hold much water, but I was under
the impression, when I joined this list, that the Cypherpunks list
was a place for casual conversation about a common hobby, and maybe a
place to make alliances and advancements in the cryptography field.
For me, it was a place to learn about cryptology.

But when it came to this 'Tentacles' and 'Medusa' stuff, I thought that
it was getting a little close to the edge, but not too far.  Not
death threats?  Come on guys!  I'm 15 years old, and even I'm beyond
death threats about senseless matters.

I don't think that any of this should have gotten this far.  I think
people took Mr. L. Detweiler's posts as anything to be serious about.
I dismissed them when I saw them, yet some people took them personally.
I think L. Detweiler made that clear in some of his last postings.
Something to the effect of:  If you would have ignored me, I would have
gone away.

That's how it should have gone.  All that's left now is to forgive and forget.

From the Virtual Desktop of:

-_____                  _-_-             ,,
  ' | -,    _            /,      '       ||                           _
(
Dan Lieberman            Internet: [email protected]
DBL Technology Services
17031 37th AVE NE
Seattle, WA 98155-5426
(206)364-9088