  BRS Number: 000988639
      Author: Jones, James H. (James Howard), 1943-
       Title: Bad blood : the Tuskegee syphilis experiment / James H.
              Jones.
     Impr/Ed: New York : Free Press ; Toronto : Maxwell Macmillan Canada
              ; New York : Maxwell McMillan International, c1993. New and
              expanded ed.
   Phys Desc: xv, 297 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
    Subjects: Afro-American men  -- Diseases  -- Alabama  -- Macon County
              -- History.
              AIDS (Disease)  -- United States.
              Human experimentation in medicine  -- Alabama  -- Macon County
              -- History.
              Syphilis  -- Alabama  -- Macon County  -- History.
              Syphilis  -- Research  -- Alabama  -- Macon County  -- History.
              Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
Other Author: Tuskegee Institute.
       Notes: Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
    Language: eng
        ISBN: 0029166764 (pbk.)
        LCCN: 92034818