Best Death Threat Yet II

Here is another interesting death threat. You might have noticed that
the previous one I posted had the header line from anon.penet.fi,
`x-anonymously-to: an12070'. It would appear on the surface that I
posted something that came from anon.penet.fi, was sent to
[email protected], and used the an12070 alias, thereby
in posting it compromising my pseudonym. There are some interesting
possibilities at this point.

* The message was exactly as it appears, proving I am indeed an12070.

* I changed the header line so that, where before it was addressed to
an[x] where [x] is my anon.penet.fi alias, it became `x-anonymously-to: an12070'

I guess the question is: am I stupid? Would I deliberately do this to
further the L.Detweiler == S.Boxx speculation or make such a
spectacular blunder? Do you trust me not to change headers of mail I
post? Do I care if people think I am an12070 or that if my identity is
compromised? Am I in a mischievous mood? Did I make up the entire
message to gain sympathy? Would I do something that puerile?

I suppose you will have to ask [email protected]. But what if *I*
am an55805, and I sent myself that death threat? That would be very
amusing, wouldn't it? an55805 might even claim that he sent me *both*
letters, and that both are real.

It seems to me that the only person that can resolve this is
determining who [email protected] is. But if it is not me, this
person is guilty of sending one of the most grisly and overt death
threats I have ever received. I doubt it would be illegal but it could
get the person in hot water.

an55805, why don't you post here and settle this once and for all? Who
are you? Did you send me that mail? Can you prove you are not me while
at the same time hiding your identity?

To add some more interesting fuel to the fire, I will post another
message. This one was addressed as `x-anonymously-to:
[email protected]'. This message, of course, has
nothing to do with whether I am posting through an12070. You are free
to make your own decision as to what is real, and what is not. Too bad
that in cyberspace, no one knows if you are a liar.

BTW, I want to reiterate that I have never threatened N.Sammons, and if
he claims that I have, please post the mail. I admit I was extremely
upset at him and yelled at him for throwing me off the Colorado
Cypherpunks list without telling me and claiming that everyone on the
list asked him to without any evidence, and telling others that he did
tell me, but I am over it. Even though you haven't apologized, I forgive you Nate.

===cut=here===