No Subject

Greetings. We are enjoying rebuffing your latest volley in the
newsgroups. You have really gotten desperate, it is clear! Our last
exploding shrapnel bomb into the newsgroups (Operation South Pole), was
a fantastic success; you have been scurrying madly with the damage
control. And [email protected] really is almost dead, contrary to
whatever *you* think. Unfortunately one of our key outlets has taken
a serious hit, but we overtaxed the site anyway and expected to lose
it eventually.

This message is a little notice that our Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am
campaign starts today. When it is finished, you will see a variation of
our signature below. We think you will enjoy the `bounces' and some
more of the polymorphic paragraphs. Remember the Golden Rule, do
unto others as you would have them do unto you! -- and what goes around,
comes around! he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword! what's good
for the goose is good for the gander! for every action, there is an
equal and opposite reaction!

It may be next weekend perhaps in two weeks that we mount operation
SQUISH. Obviously, a key strike has to be planned carefully and
accompanied with feints to be successful and effective. We appreciate
all the great ideas you have provided us lately, and the highly
entertaining squirming and contortions.

Remember, if the guerilla is not losing, he is winning!

Take care :-)

 \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \   \

C y b e r a n a r c h i s t   R e p r e s s i o n   a n d   P o i s o n