amusing quote

I found this quote amusing:

>obviously, I don't give a damn, do I? somehow my life has become far more
>exciting now that I have so many enemies and have discovered all their
>blackest secrets.

I've been keeping out of the Detweiler fray, and wouldn't ordinarily
quote him, but this is unusual...I'm taking him at face value here;
that probably *is* the source of his motivation for all his frothing
at the mouth. Paranoia is entertaining to him.

The quote comes from talk.politics.crypto, where I was grazing the
other day.
	Doug
--
Doug Merritt				[email protected]
Professional Wild-eyed Visionary	Member, Crusaders for a Better Tomorrow

Unicode Novis Cypherpunks Gutenberg Wavelets Conlang Logli Alife HC_III
Computational linguistics Fundamental physics Cogsci SF GA VR CASE TLAs