NOTICE: John Perry Barlow, MBONE, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST, Jan 17, 1994

John Perry Barlow will deliver the keynote address opening the winter
USENIX conference at the San Francisco Hilton, Jan 17-21, 1994.  The
keynote will be broadcast (audio and video) on the Internet MBONE from a bit
after 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM PST on Monday, January 17.

Barlow will speak on recent developments in the national information
infrastructure, telecommunications regulations, cryptography,
globalization of the Net, intellectual property, and, generally,
of the settlement of Cyberspace.

In 1990, Mr. Barlow and Mitch Kapor co-founded the Electronic
Frontier Foundation, and he currently serves as chair of its
executive committee.

<thanks to Evi Nemeth, [email protected]>

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G