Request for World Wide Crypto FTP/BBS Sites

  I have been contacted by a member of the (technical) press who would
like to put together a list of publicly accessible FTP (or even BBS's)
sites world wide where folks can get crypto information and crypto
software.
  Since I know and trust this person, I have offered to post this
notice and collect any posting of such sites (email me or post to
cypherpunks) that anyone feel comfortable sending out.  Please include
a short description of the sorts of information/software on each site
you post, though you don't have to list packages, just an idea of
what's there.
  Note that while I think this could be a useful list to have, that
once it is out (in paper and/or on the net) that anyone can read it
(or even have added sites to it).
  Caveat Postor and then Caveat Emptor...