TV appearance you might want to record.

  To who it may concern,   yours truly will be interviewed on FOX
Television due to air nationwide.    Locally,  it will be aired
at 10:30 PM on Channel 2 on the 22nd of Jan.    During which time,
my obedient VCR will be taping it while I'm enjoying myself at
"Industrial Strength" rave.

  The topic of discussion will be Phone Hackers,  and cryptography.
so if there is anything I should say in relation or on behalf of
Cypherpunks,  please let me know.    Taping will be done at my place
in Marin on Tuesday.

  The name of the program is "On the Money",  so for those not in the
Bay Area,  check your TV listing for times and channels.