Too Many Rats

Here's a nice double-meaning phrase for certain times:
        "Too Many Rats"
1) Without crypto, you have too much contact with your neighbors,
   like the rats in those overcrowding experiments.
2) There are too many people who will take personal information
   about you and pass it on to curious strangers.

Example of use:

Alice: "I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and realized
that my encryption script was broken and it was going out in plaintext!"

Bob: (shivers) "Brr, too many rats!"

-fnerd
quote me
ben, you're always crawling here and there...
- -
cryptocosmology- sufficiently advanced communication is indistinguishable
                 from noise - god is in the least significant bits