Bobby Inman pulling his name

I heard on the news this morning that the White House had informally
agreed with Bobby Inman's decision to pull his name from consideration
for the Secretary of Defense, but wouldn't have any comment until it
was formalized.  No explanation of reasons.

I guess the CypherPunk lobbyists earned their pay this month <g>.
Perhaps some folks didn't like the idea of a career military type
taking over what is usually considered a civilian post?

---- [email protected]    Not a Microsoft spokesperson.