Curve Encrypt

>Curve Encrypt 1.0, IDEA encryption for the Macintosh is now available for
>ftp from ripem.msu.edu, directory:

>pub/crypt/other/curve-encrypt-idea-for-mac

>Read the file pub/crypt/GETTING_ACCESS for information on how to get access
>to the ftp site. I plan to also make CE available through csn.org (Mike,
>are you listening? Your mail is bouncing).

I think csn.org must have been down for a few minutes when you first tried.
In any case, Curve Encrypt 1.0 is now posted at csn.org.  Read
/mpj/README.MPJ for export restrictions and the name of the hidden directory
(that changes periodically).  Curve encrypt is in csn.org:
/mpj/I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/curve_encrypt

>Curve Encrypt is a freeware drag-and-drop encryption application for the
>Macintosh. It uses IDEA cipher-feedback mode with a 255 character pass
>phrase, and encrypts both the data and resource forks of files. Source code
>is provided.

                                   Mike Johnson
                                   [email protected]
(if [email protected] fails, try [email protected], [email protected],
 [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
 Mike Johnson at the Colorado Catacombs BBS 303-938-9654, or yell real loud).