Mad Dog

From: [email protected] (Timothy C. May)

>We may succeed in getting Detweiler blocked at
>Colorado State--not that I am advocating this--

`succeed'?

Hey Mr. Rotten Big Mac, call off your mad dog pit bull P.Metzger from
attacking the PostMan. Get a new leash for him. What do you feed him to
make him so vicious, anyway? And it *really* pisses me off that you
would send *tentaclegrams* from e.g. [email protected] to the PostMan to
get my account yanked. Imagine that! Nonexistent people attempting to
censor someone. The nobodies attempt to make me a nobody. The phantoms
attempt to kill me.

``What a strange place the net is becoming.'' -- Medusa

I've had this account for 4 1/2 years, and I have put out more than
half a dozen FAQs from here and answered thousands of inquiries about
them. Should I forward all future requests to *your* address when you
succeed in getting my account yanked? Would you like me to *retract*
all the FAQs I have ever written, because they indicate my address as a
contact point? Would you like to compose the form letter that explains
to everyone that L.Detweiler has been Censored in Cyberspace? Or maybe
you would like to take over the handling of the SQUISH contest too,
instead of forwarding all that crap to *me*.

Go to hell, Medusa.