Re: mailing list software

At  3:19 AM 1/24/94 +0000, Ray wrote:
>   If you really want to block posters and trap unsubscribe messages,
>cypherpunks is welcome to use the extropian's list software (by the
>end of next week it should be complete enough for someone else to run
>it without my help) Here's what it can do:

Can you tell me about extropian's list software, what platforms it is for,
and the Extropy Institute? I have a commercial interest in list software,
but as possibly information provider, as well as interest as a publisher.

..Christopher Allen
..Consensus Develoment Corporation
..4104-24th Street #419
..San Francisco, CA 94114-3615
..(415) 647-6384 Fax
..(415) 647-6383 Voice
..email: [email protected]
..mosaic frontpage:
.."ftp://netcom.com/pub/consensus/www/ConsensusFrontDoor.html"