Re: archiving on inet

> Seems to me that if a work is by simply being created has a copyright on it
> then every inet provider who stores material a hard drive could be prosecuted
> for copyright infringement.

  I may be wrong, but I don't see it this way.  Articles and research
papers that I write are copyrighted.  If I choose to distribute these in
the net, it's a given that inet providers will have these stored on their
drives.  But...  If you archive the net, and compile it into a different
media that you then sell(presumably to make a profit), then there is a
matter of copyright infringement.

-ck