digital cash, once again

What P Nave just said about beginning to give cash credit to those who
receive bogus messages as a dead-letter dropoff point makes sense. If I
were a subscriber to the dead-letter club, I'd receive a stipend monthly
by each remailer operator for use of my account as a dead letter office.

In turn, we could begin using these credits to enact some pay-per-send
remailers. The remailers with dead-letter club participants would enjoy a
greater amount of business (perhaps) because of their greater amount of
traffic -> security through volume.

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]