Re: quote of the day

[email protected] writes:
> Well, there _are_ plenty of drugs that neatly cause short-term memory
> loss.  Xanex, I think, is one. (And there are some other really scary

Ah, oops.  I was thinking of Halcyon, actually.  And there are other drugs,
like Versed and Fentanyl, which have similar effects to Sodium Pent or
severe inebriation, in that they cause loquacity and memory loss.
The effect is that people talk about whatever "is on their mind",
which might or might not be true.  Someone might try very hard to
convince you of their innocence of a particular crime.  If they were,
in fact, guilty, their ability to lie convincingly under the influence
would be rather impaired.  However, their ability to speak clearly is
often pretty seriously impaired as well.

Bit of a tangent, eh?

Lyle		Transarc		707 Grant Street
412 338 4474	The Gulf Tower		Pittsburgh 15219