Index for ftp site csn.org:/mpj/

A partial listing of the contents of the ftp source at csn.org:/mpj/ follows.
This site is dedicated to the First Amendment of the Constitution of the USA.
If you are interested in distributing data here, please send mail to
[email protected].

Bible/                  Contains the entire King James Version of the Holy
                        Bible in both gzipped tar and pkzipped format.  One
                        ASCII text file per book.

Bill_of_Rights.txt      U. S. Constitution's Bill of Rights (ASCII).

I_will_not_export/      Contains export controlled encryption software.

README.MPJ              Read this for access to encryption software.  Note
                        that you MUST read and agree to the terms set forth in
                        this document to access the crypto software.  If
                        abuses are brought to my attention, access to this site
                        may be restricted with little or no notice.

cryptusa.ps.gz          Commentary on U. S. Encryption Export laws
                        (gzipped PostScript).
cryptusa.txt.gz         Commentary on U. S. Encryption Export laws
                        (ASCII text).
cryptusa.zip            Commentary on U. S. Encryption Export laws
                        (pkzipped Word for Windows 2.0 format).

help                    Help on accessing crypto area (ASCII).
help.txt                Help on accessing crypto area (ASCII).

itar-july-1993.txt.gz   U. S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations
                        (gzipped ASCII).
itar9307.zip            U. S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations
                        (PKZIPPED ASCII and WordPerfect versions).

mpj4.asc                Viacrypt PGP public key for Michael Paul Johnson
                        <[email protected]>, who is providing this site.

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????:       For the actual characters to replace
                                        the question marks, you MUST read
                                        README.MPJ.  The crypto_???????
                                        directory will not show up in a
                                        directory listing.

cryptanalysis/          Cryptanalysis programs and documents.

curve_encrypt/          IDEA based encryption for the Mac.  Not to be
                        confused with elliptic curves.

des/                    A PC equivalent of the Unix DES command and some DES
                        C source code.

hpack/                  Compression/archiving program with encryption.

misc/                   Stuffit expander for the Mac, etc.

mpj/                    Crypto programs and documents written by Mike Johnson.

papers/                 How to crack DES, etc.

pgp/                    The latest Pretty Good Privacy freeware version.

pgp_tools/              PGP compatible function library.

pgpshell/               DOS & Windows shells for PGP.

ripem/                  A subset implementation of the proposed Privacy
                        Enhanced Mail standard.  Not as secure as PGP or
                        Viacrypt PGP, but it is both free and free of patent
                        infringements in the USA.

rsa/                    Contains RSAREF, the most legal way to create FREE
                        software using the RSA algorithm in the USA.

secdrv/                 Secure Drive - device driver based IDEA encryption on
                        the fly for MS-DOS.

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/mpj:

crypte11.zip            Fast, somewhat user-friendly proprietary encryption
                        for the PC.

cryptmpj.zip            Master's thesis on encryption, including original
                        design of the MPJ encryption algorithm.  Includes
                        working example program with source code in Pascal.
                        The example program is NOT user-friendly, but it
                        works.

mpj.ps.gz               Description of MPJ2 encryption algorithm, gzipped
                        PostScript format.

mpj2d100.zip            MPJ2 encryption algorithm demo with C source code.

mpj2ieee.txt.gz         More on MPJ2.  Note: the key expansion algorithm has
mpj2ieee.zip            been improved after this publication.  Send mail to
mpj2source.gz           [email protected] for details.
mpj_ps.zip

onepad11.zip            Simple implementation of the classic one time pad in
                        C++.  PKZIPPED.

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/papers:
des_key_search.ps.gz

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgp:
amiga/
atari/
macpgp2.3.cpt.hqx.gz    gzipped, binhexxed executable for PGP for the MAC.
old/
pgp-ng.zip              Norton guides for PGP.

pgp23A.tar.Z            Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) (TM) Version 2.3A for Unix
                        and other platforms.
pgp23A.tar.Z.sig        Detached signature for above.

pgp23A.zip              Pretty Good Privacy 2.3A for DOS.
pgp23A.zip.sig          Detached signature for above.

pgp23docA.zip           Documentation only for PGP 2.3A (not export
                        controlled).
pgp23sigA.asc

pgp23sra.sig            Source code detached signature.
pgp23sra.zip            Source code for PGP 2.3A.

pgpfaq-1.asc            Frequently Asked Questions for PGP (ASCII).
pgpfaq-2.asc
pgpfaq-3.asc
pgpfaq-4.asc

pgpfaq.doc              Frequently Asked Questions for PGP (MS Word for
                        Windows format).
pgpfaq.sig

pgplegal.zip            Some legal issues with PGP.

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgp/amiga:
PGPAmi23a2_src.lha
PGPAmi23a2_src.readme
PGPAmi23a_2.lha
PGPAmi23a_2.readme
PGPAmi23aplus.lha
PGPAmi23aplus.readme
PGPAmiga.tar
PGPAmiga2_3a.lha
PGPAmiga2_3a.readme

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgp/atari:
pgp23ab.lzh
pgp23abm.lzh
pgp23ast.lzh

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgp_tools:
PGPTOOLS.ZIP            A function library for developing PGP compatible
                        programs or programs using RSA or IDEA.  Also
                        contains useful functions for radix-64 ASCII armor,
                        etc.  Note that RSA and IDEA are patented, so you may
                        have to license these algorithms for your particular
                        application.

I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgpshell:
PWF20.ZIP               A PGP shell for Windows.
PWFNOTE.TXT
pgpshe30.zip            A PGP shell for DOS.

 | \/ |o|        | Michael Paul Johnson  Colorado Catacombs BBS 303-938-9654 |
 |    | | /  _   | [email protected]   ftp csn.org \mpj\README.MPJ for access info.|
 |    |||/  /_\  | aka [email protected] [email protected]              |
 |    |||\  (    | [email protected] CIS 71331,2332    VPGP key by finger |