Re: Remailers needed NOW.

Thanks to Alan Barrett for help with this silly command-line computer
interface, and to all the "Mr. Remailer Operator"s out there. I have
succeeded in automating the task of sending Gary Edstrom's PGP FAQ and
my "Here's How to MacPGP!" guide, chained through two remailers, selected
randomly. You can all worry a little less about not having enough traffic.
Julf can relax now that I'm no longer pumping 1-3 MB of mail through
anon.penet.fi.

I think this should not bomb any remailers too badly, unless they are very
unlucky with the roll of the dice (and I'll see that happening and back off
anyway). Each "session" will involve me waking up in the morning and firing
off between zero and maybe ten packages (5 x ~45K).

The following remailers have worked out, in being fast enough on a regular
basis for me to run a <5 minute "Ping!" test round with a small e-mail to
myself, and not stripping the Subject header from the e-mail. I had to remove
jarthur since it today as is so many days, is adding at least an hour delay so
I cant ping it conveniently.

      1  [email protected] <-[Very fast.]
      2  [email protected] <-[Very fast.]
      2  [email protected] <-[Fast. Warning header.]
      1  [email protected] <-[Very fast, may die and bounce mail.]
      1  [email protected] <-[Very fast, may add an hour.]
      ?  [email protected] <-[Fast. Warning header.]

      2  [email protected] <-[Fast, often adds an hour.]

I will however continue to ping jarthur. I imagine I will get to know these
remailers very well, and learn their characters. If I cause any problems, let
me know (the list is faster than anon.penet.fi) and I will adjust my ways. If
it doesn't work out, I can switch to a Netcom account or something instead.

-Xenon