Re: 2-way anonymous via SASE

[email protected] (Jim Miller)  writes:

> Here's an idea that was inspired by Tim May's prepaid mailer example.  I
> call it "2-way anonymous communication using Self Addressed Stamped
> Envelopes".
>
> The general idea is that each anonymous messages will include a SASE that
> can be used to reply to the sender, without revealing the identity of the
> sender to the message recipient.  To reply, the recipient will copy the
> SASE from the original message and past it into a special section of the
> reply message.  Remailers will examine this section of the reply message
> and use its contents to route the message back to the sender of the

  Isn't it true that no matter how many remailers you use, the full spec
  of the return path has to be included?  And if the last remailer is
  keeping a log of all messages passed, then the reciever/replier need
  only interrogate the last remailer to find out the sender's address?

 Jon Boone | PSC Networking | [email protected] | (412) 268-6959
 finger [email protected] for PGP public key block