Re: PGP Public Key Server Commands HTML Document

writes Jon 'Iain' Boone:

>Although I can access this document and read its contents, I am unable to
>select the options for submitting or extracting a key.  I am using XMosaic
>to access it -- is this a problem?
>
>Jon Boone | PSC Networking | [email protected] | (412) 268-6959
>finger [email protected] for PGP public key block

Your version of Mosaic may not support forms.  Try getting the
latest version from ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu in /Mosaic/Mosaic-bin/something
I think the latest is either 2.1 or 2.2

-nate
| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |