the SASE block thrown in the beginning of the message, and the To:
From:, etc. lines added to the message using the "##" header pasting
mechanism. Accounts would be debited according to the amount of
traffic going through. Once all credit is used up, it would take
another money order with the login/aliasname attached to refill the
account with credit.

	In this way an anonymous persona can have a much more
normal-looking email address, and the operator of the remailer is
still ignorant of the anon-id<=>real-address mapping, to protect
against subpeonas.
	This is just as weak as the remailer-chain used in the SASE
block. The privacy of that will improve as the remailers improve.