Re: MacPGP BAD on soda.be

To: [email protected]

W >> Re: encrypted valium
W >Just wait until Chemical CAD/CAM becomes available - shipping valium
W >will be protected by the First Amendment, the data police will be
W >competing with the drug police to confiscate your computers,
W >and LD wibe ranting that drug dealers are using crypto remailers
W >for both payments and product delivery :-)

Likewise, the BATF.

"Who's that knocking on my door?"

"The Dowager Dutchess of Dykedom's Daring Destructors?"

"But my stout door will only last a few minutes and I have no weaponry."

"Oh, woe is me."

"But wait, I just got my new 3D molecular deposition printer and the
varlets have yet to block my wireless net link.  What is the address of
that hot new weapons haven.  Quick, download the DDF's for that new full
auto flechette cloud Block Leveler (plus DDF's for the ammo belt)."

Copy the gun DDF out the printer port, wait that looong 30 seconds, grab
the freshly printed device,  copy the ammo belt ddf out the printer port
(after clicking the icon for continuous printing), grab the end of the
belt as it starts to come out of the printer.

Get the kids, dogs, goats, and chickens into the circle around the
printer, when the door gives way, start a circle sweep taking out the
house, the garden, and all vertebrate life out to the visible horizon."

*******

Just kidding.  No problem running off a couple dozen Ruger Mini 14s
though.

Though cypherpunks is not the place to argue RTKBA issues, it *is* the
place to discuss issues like the effect of crypto, and reduced costs of
information, on society.  Since some of the things that people will choose
to trade over the nets will be porno, drug files, and weapons files (they
are already doing so), and since desktop molecular synthesis units and
molecular deposition "printers" are inside our event horizon, they can be
discussed here.

DCF

Who (despite evidence to the contrary) doesn't have a psychological need
for automatic weapons merely a tactical one (just like Salman Rushdie).

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165