Re: Why is Chris Knight a Twerp?

It sure was short trip for you to go from person to prick.

My "attacks" have been on your logic.  Something that has always been a
prime goal of a debate.  Lacking anything intellignet to say, you resort
to the text quoted below, and your attempted personal slight of refering
to me as "Master Knight" in your current posts.

Is there any chance that this will get back to the discussion at hand, or
are you tired of this toy and trying to find something else to play with?

If all you have left is attacks, name calling, and rudeness, perhaps you
should find other toys and leave the discussions to adults.

-ck