Re: archiving on inet

Regarding the archive I believe it was some company in Canada, I'm not
sure. There was a thread about this archiving question on another group I
suppose in the last three weeks. I can't remember where I saw it, if it
wasn't here. Sorry. And about "paying" for the cd-rom, I pay for the
usenet feed, and none of us who post are getting royalty payments from
any of the internet providers. So answer the question again, what is the
difference in paying an internet provider for access to usenet, and
paying a cd-rom provider for access to usenet? None materially, except
that the cd is not interactive, and some providers are (not all as in
bbs' that don't send e-mail to the internet, but have some usenet
groups.) There is no material difference that I can determine.

Kirk Sheppard

[email protected]

P. O. Box 30911             "It is  Better to Die on Your Feet Than to
Bethesda, MD 20824-0911      Live On Your Knees."
U.S.A.
			    			     - Emiliano Zapata