new remailer online

There is a new anonymous remailer online at:

   [email protected]

It does not yet support pgp encryption, but it does remail
fine.  This is also the standard remailer used by by WWW
remailer GUI (even if no mailers are checked).

I will be releasing a copy of my remailer GUI and software
in the next day or so.

- -nate sammons

- --
| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |