New Remailer Up.

>> New remailer: [email protected].

>  Is the sendmail [...] daemon
>  set up so that it *doesn't* log to /usr/spool/mqueue/syslog [...] ?

>  This is one of the problems (it seems to me) with using a remailer and
>  *not* having root access.

The remailers could implement their own outoing SMTP, to get rid of
one end of the log, albeit the less important end.

They could also run a SMTP server on a non-reserved TCP port, but that
would require a few things:

-- The remailer would have to be in the process table at all times and
listening to some TCP port.  Right now the remailer is activated by
incoming mail and appears only transiently in the process table.

-- The remailer chain would have to know to use the alternate port
when sending.  This should require new syntax for setting up source
routes.

It would, however, eliminate the standard mail logging.

Eric