WWW Anonymous Remailer Software release

I have modified my WWW Anonymous remailer interface and put it up
for ftp on vangogh.vis.colostate.edu in /pub/nate/remailer

There is a README in there which should explain how to set it
up, but if I missed anything, please tell me.

The remailer no longer needs you to tell it that you're using the
remailers, it just knows.

Hope you like it,

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |