Re: New remailer up.

"So meanwhile, are you giving [email protected] permission to try to
identify the source of your mail and win the $20 for finding out
whether you're really Xenon or you're really L.D.'s evil twin Skippy?"

I have no answer to that. I don't know what "permission" means in this
context. I never discluded Netcom employees though. I doubt they would
wish to appear to have lax security by posting the answer though.

Does L.D. have an evil twin? I hope he doesn't get a Unix account.

Seriously, your comments were the first I've seen that really explain to
me what sort of security problem a Netcom remailer faces. Now then, I
ask you as well, might you fill in a few of the blanks in the remailer
list I posted. I could send it to you if you missed it. What are the
"serious" remailers, do they keep mail logs, and are they reliable?

-Xenon