finger [email protected]

Neat stuff!  You can finger [email protected],
even though I don't exactly have an account there...
Is the source code available for your finger daemon?

It doesn't seem to have any regular-expression matching;
it mostly matches exact character strings, presumably case-insensitive.
I couldn't figure out how to get it to match spaces, though:
requesting 'bill stewart' got all the bills and all the stewarts,
rather than getting the lines with bill stewart in them.

	Thanks!