request for information

I saw the following on imp-interest, and thought somebody here might
be interested in responding (perhaps?)...

PS: She has David Chaum's internet address by now, I'm certain...

to:     [email protected]
from:   [email protected]
date:   Fri, 4 Feb 1994 10:29:56 -0500 (EST)
subj:   Digicash story/Internet Letter
sender: jayne levin <[email protected]>
sent:   02/04/1994  8:33 am (PDT)
---------                                                                    **|

I would like to explore the issue of digital cash in my next issue of The
Internet Letter. I am trying to contact David Chaum but don't have his
e-mail address, so I'd appreciate any help in making contact with him.

I'd also like to get a grip on some of the issues involved in developing
digital cash as well as the status of work in this area. Who else should I
talk to?

Jayne

Jayne Levin                                           Net Week Inc.
Editor                                  220 National Press Building
The Internet Letter                     Washington, D.C. 20045  USA
+1 202 638 6020                                Fax: +1 202 638 6019