a little information, please...

Could some kind sole out there please tell me a few things?

1)  How many legal wiretaps are conducted each year?

2)  How much will it cost to implement the key escrow system,
    specifically, how much startup cost and how much per year
    to maintain?

3)  How much money is lost per year as a result of strict export
    controls on encryption technology?  (Lost from business
    revinue, that is)

4)  How much money has it cost to design the Clipper Chip and
    the DSS?

Thanks,

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |