[email protected] remailer *GONE*

Everyone out there, plese listen up!  The remailer at [email protected]
has been taken down as a result of the posting by some anonymous
person to a local list of administrators.

I will also be taking down my GUI in Mosaic for the remailer,
but the software is still available at:
ftp://vangogh.vis.colostate.edu/pub/nate/remailer-GUI/cpremailer.tar.Z

thanks for the support, and could someone send me info about netcom
accounts?

Thanks,

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |