Re: Atlantis Project/Oceania

> > The Atlantis Project is a group in Las Vegas which is trying to build a
> > floating city in the Caribbean sea.  Their new city would be an
> Of course, the U.S. will immediately declare they a national threat and
> bomb them back to the stone age.  :-)

Which is kind of a problem for a floating city, since stones don't
float very well, concrete canoes excepted :-)

I'm not sure their economics can float that well either - if it costs
$500M to build, and holds 1000 people, that means $500K/person....
Maybe they're looking at more people or less money.
Nice T-Shirts and promo material, though.