Magic Money -> Chaum Cash

>Based on Eric's long and mathematical
>explanation, which I did not fully understand and was therefore convinced
>by,

An example of reputation-based proof by obscurity.

I hope the main point came out, though.  There are lots of parameters
to pick from, and therefore lots of attacks can be contemplated.

>I have changed the program to use full Chaum cash.

Be careful when you say this.  Chaum has worked on lots of cash
protocols.  Better to say that you're now using a non-multiplicative
signature.

Eric