Re: Talking to strangers (was: Crypto Regulation Reform)

Matthew Gream writes:
 > Earlier, Robert Cain wrote:
 >
 > > We shall see.  I contend that with this I can establish a spoof-proof
 > > point to point with a total stranger...

 > If I understand you correctly, your asserting that without _any_ prior
 > knowledge of the person you are communicating to, and without any form
 > of online checks before or during your authentication mechanism, that
 > you can be _sure_ you're talking to said stranger ?

If Mr. Cain needs somebody to spearhead his marketing campaign, I'm
sure this feature would be enough to convince L. Detweiler to provide
his services pro bono.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |