Re: Oh No! Nazis on the Nets

Hadmut Danisch says:

> Perry E. Metzger says:
>
> > In the U.S., it is perfectly lawful for me to print a newspaper
> > ANONYMOUSLY, and sell it on streetcorners. Indeed, I may print
> > anything I wish anonymously, be it a book, a magazine, or a newspaper.
>

> So? If you find a paper with YOUR face, YOUR name and big
> letters KILL THIS MAN FOR BEING A JEW, would you think
> this is okay?

You are asking if I think it is okay, which is different from asking
if it should be legal. I don't think its "okay" to advocate, say,
Naziism. However, I don't see that it should be ILLEGAL to advocate
Naziism. If a newspaper published an article saying that jews should
be killed, I would indeed say that this should be legal. I'm quite
certain that I dislike it.

Perry