Re: Oh No! Nazis on the Nets

> I will indeed shoot at anyone that is trying to shoot at me. Tell me,
> are the Nazis currently censoring you in Germany?

Boy, what a comparison. I assume you are defending against
bank robbery by taking them their money...

> My point was very simple: a free
> country is one in which people may speak their mind.

A free country is a country where weak people can be
protected before bad people with bad ideas speaking their
mind. If the USA was a free country, you wouldn't have
so many murders by gun.

Is it an essential part of freedom to be free to attack
everyone?

> You cannot keep a
> country free by imposing censorship; it is a contradiction in terms.

You cannot keep a country free by allowing everyone doing whatever
they want; this is a contradiction in terms.

> > I wish it were true. They were trying this for many years. We all thought
> > that Naziism will never come back because the lesson (WW II) was big enough.
> > But it didn't work as you can see in the news magazines.
>
> Using your own criterion, the censorship hasn't worked either.

We  DO NOT HAVE CENSORSHIP!!!

(How many times do I have to repeat?)

 "Let them do what they want" didn't work.

> > If you can get them...
>
> One has no choice but to try.

Don't you believe that we are trying? Do you think we are
stupid?

> Are you telling me that if I were to write in a newspaper "all Turks
> should be killed" that this would be legal under German law? I was
> under the impression that you cannot.

It is illegal, because it is "Anstiftung zum Mord", instigation for murder.
This has nothing to do with press.
Do you want to tell me that this is allowed in the USA?
Do you want to tell me this is good?

> Then by definition yours cannot be good, because yours is unfree.

Your are talking the hole time about things you don't know.
What pieces of german press did you read?

> Yes. In fact, many magazines are published with nude women in front.
> You may have difficulty finding places willing to sell them, however.

Isn't this a kind of censorship? Is this "can publish whatever I want"?

Hadmut