Need ride from SF to CP meeting

I need a ride from SF to Saturday's meeting. If you are going there and
would like to split the cost for gas, email me with your phone number or
leave a message on my voice mail at (415) 435-7939. Please respond before
11 a.m.

TIA,

-- Marc Briceno <[email protected]> PGP public key by finger

Big Brother Chips?
The Clinton Administration has decided to foster use of "Clipper Chips"
in government communications equipment, thus allowing the FBI et al. to
eavesdrop on computerized messages.  The FBI reportedly is also
investigating increased use of "sniffer" programs, which steal passowrds
and access to private data on the Internet.

Time Magazine, February 14, 1994, page 18