MIRACL & Scramble

Was wandering the net tonight and came across this:

ripem.msu.edu /pub/crypt/other

675558 Jan 27 15:37 miracl-3.23.zip

There is a whole lot of source (c and cpp) for various
bits of factoring, rsa, etc, and a few executables but
most interesting is a program called "Scramble".

Has anyone tried this out?

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it appears to be
a terminal program that uses IDEA encryption to make a
secure link between two modems.  From the .doc and loop
function it appears to be quite functional.

There are many interesting little tid bits in this,
I'm just wondering why I have never heard of any of it?

Drop me a line you know if this stuff is actually secure
or not...

Thanx

[email protected]

Darren Hill