Re: Actively Sabotaging Clipper and Capstone?

> But isn't this what we cherish about free speech, the
> ability to talk about controversial matters, even something as
> controversial (well, not to me, of course) as advocating the overthrow
> of the U.S. government?

A good move for anyone anticipating the overthrow of the U.S.
government (or any other) is to personally quit the U.S.  This is a
psychological state-change after which he no longer refers to members
of the U.S. in first person:

> toward the commercial traffic flowing in our major economic opponent.
                                           ^^^

> Which is why we're already seeing "family keys"
> generated for specific target countries, like Japan, Germany, and
> France (our major "enemies" in this new world without our former
> enemies).
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].