Re: Detweiler abuse again

I wrote:

> It's really not censorship for Hal or any other remailer operator to
> say _his_ machines, accounts, reputation, etc., will be used to mail
                                                      ^ not
> death threats to whitehouse.gov, for example, or mailbombs to
> newsgroups and mailing lists.

I meant of course "will not be used."

This mental slip of leaving out a "not," especially when I mean it
vehemently ("will NOT be used"), has happened to me several times on
this list and on Extropians. Normally I don't correct minor spellung
errurs, but in this case this could be misinterpreted with disastrous
effects (by someone wishing to do so).

Sorry for the bandwidth.

--Tim May