Need a challenge?

I feel like a real slug posting this here, but we have several positions
available for network engineers with heavy multiprotocol router background.

If you're thick-skinned and competent, willing to relocate and don't
mind forging ahead in a new digital forntier, let me know.

The job is in the Washington DC area, the pay is substantial.

E-mail to:

Paul Ferguson
US Sprint
Enterprise Internet Engineering                    tel: 703.904.2437
Herndon, Virginia  USA                        internet: [email protected]