Re: Detweiler remailer abuse

Xenon wrote:

>Again, I wish we could get a net modeled on the postal service, in
>which there WAS NO "From: [email protected]" in the headers.

It does work like the postal service.  You don't have to put a return
address on the letter.  You can put anything in the from line that you
want. You could put From: Anonymous Shithead and it would work.  But,
like the postal service, it will get postmarked where you mail it from,
so it will show that it came from netcom.com.