usenet gateway

	Hmm, I tried to route a letter thru a remailer and to the usenet
gateway at cs.utexas.edu and it has shown no bounce back or appeared in
the propernewsgroup.  Is the utexas place still operating?

Or, did I do something wrong.  Basically what I did, was hit "R" in trn
in order to make a reply, then I edited the headers and added the
neccesary lines to forward the mail thru the remailer. hmm, or is the
utexas place slow at sending out articles?

	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----